Porcelain Veneers in Redmond, WA
WHAT ARE PORCELAIN VENEERS?
A popular, affordable, and easy way to get the smile of your dreams.
Ever wonder how celebrities have such perfect pearly-white smiles?
Their secret: porcelain veneers!
At Smile Artistry, we are proud to offer this life-changing solution to hide almost any smile concerns. Porcelain veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells custom designed for your unique teeth. They attach to the front side of your teeth, creating a flawless look.
Porcelain veneers can solve a large variety of cosmetic concerns, including:
Porcelain veneers can greatly restore your confidence so you can smile proudly again! Given their popularity with celebrities, the great news is that porcelain veneers are much more affordable than you might think.
Don’t wait another day to get the beautiful smile you deserve!
THERE IS A LOT TO LOVE ABOUT PORCELAIN VENEERS
Preview the benefits of transforming your smile with porcelain veneers in Redmond, WA.
WHY CHOOSE SMILE ARTISTRY FOR YOUR PORCELAIN VENEERS?
Dr. Karen McNeill is respected as one of the top dentists in Redmond and Seattle, WA. She is exceptionally skilled in cosmetic dentistry and well known for her life-changing smile makeovers. Dr. McNeill is an absolute artist at using porcelain veneers to give people the smiles they’ve always dreamed of.
She and every member of the Smile Artistry team are dedicated to top-notch patient care. Giving you what you want, how you want it, and when you want it, is always their goal.
‘‘This is by far the best dental office out there! I would not trust my smile to anyone other than Dr. McNeill. It's that simple. Her staff is wonderful as well. I have been their patient for years and will not go to any other place.’’
Lana K., Actual Patient
FAQS ABOUT PORCELAIN VENEERS
Have questions about porcelain veneers in Redmond, WA? Get the answers below.
- How long do porcelain veneers last? Veneers are highly durable and can last for decades if properly cared for. Their lifetime can be maximized by proper dental care and regular maintenance checkups.
While it’s not common, veneers sometimes come off or chip. If this happens, they can be repaired or replaced. Also, over time, the living tooth and gum tissue around the veneers will undergo changes that may require alterations to your veneers.
If well cared for, porcelain veneers are a great investment that will keep your smile beautiful for years to come!
- Can I just put porcelain veneers on my top teeth? Yes, and actually, this is quite common. Many people just have their upper teeth done, since those are the ones you see most prominently when you smile or talk.
If you do opt to just do the top teeth, we typically recommend getting the bottom teeth whitened to match the shade of your new veneers for a balanced look. We offer teeth whitening as part of our large range of cosmetic dentistry services.
- Will drinking coffee, tea, or wine stain my porcelain veneers? If you’re a coffee lover or vino devotee, we’ve got great news! Unlike your natural tooth enamel, porcelain veneers are highly stain-resistant. They are made of exceptionally smooth material and coated with a stain-resistant resin to protect them.
However, over time, the stain-resistant resin can wear off if not properly maintained. Be sure to come in for regularly scheduled checkups to keep them pearly white and stain-free.
- Are porcelain veneers covered by dental insurance? Sometimes, but it depends on your dental insurance. Some insurance companies will cover up to 50% of a fee they see as reasonable, but be sure to verify with your insurance provider and us before scheduling the procedure.
Contact our office to discuss your insurance coverage for porcelain veneers.
- Does getting porcelain veneers hurt? No! The procedure for getting porcelain veneers is generally painless. At most, you may experience minor discomfort during the tooth preparation phase, where the surface of your teeth is shaved down slightly. Local anesthesia is often used as an extra precaution, so you won’t feel any pain.
Getting your porcelain veneers from a highly skilled and experienced cosmetic dentist like Dr. McNeill ensures the whole process will be comfortable and pain-free.
- How much do porcelain veneers cost? Each person’s smile and needs are unique, so we can’t determine an exact price without evaluating you in person.
The great news is that we offer FREE cosmetic consultations! When you come in for your consultation, we’ll do a full evaluation, including a one-on-one personal conversation with Dr. McNeill. We’ll answer all your questions, including costs.
Take the next step towards the smile of your dreams. Schedule a FREE consultation today to determine if porcelain veneers are right for your smile goals.