REDMOND DENTAL IMPLANTS
Love your smile again without missing a thing!
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
The premier solution to replace one or multiple missing teeth.
WHY CHOOSE DENTAL IMPLANTS OVER OTHER ALTERNATIVES?
Implants look seamlessly like natural teeth. With their extensive training, our Redmond dentists will make sure your implant blends seamlessly with your smile. Only you and your dentist will know you have a dental implant.
When you have a missing tooth, the jawbone loses support and starts to deteriorate, making your face appear saggy. Since implants mimic the tooth root, it stops the deterioration process and stabilizes your jawbone and facial support.
Speak With Clarity
Do you have slippery or sliding dentures? You may have issues with speech, such as mumbling or slurring your words. Since dental implants are placed firmly into your jawbone, you can speak confidently without the worry of your teeth slipping.
Chew With Confidence
With missing teeth or unstable dentures, it's challenging and painful to chew and eat your favorite foods. This inconvenience could deter you from getting the proper nutrients. With implants or implant-retained dentures, you'll have the stability to eat and chew with confidence.
Built To Last
The best part of implants is they are permanent. They are designed to fuse within your jawbone and become your permanent teeth. The materials used are fabricated to last a long time. As long as you maintain proper oral hygiene care, your implant can last up to a lifetime.
Best Dental Option
Other alternatives to replace missing teeth (such as bridges and dentures) require reducing the size of your surrounding teeth to make room for the process. With implants, there is no need to prep your surrounding teeth, keeping your teeth and natural bone functional and healthy.
WHY CHOOSE SMILE ARTISTRY?
You'll have convenience and expertise all under one roof.
‘‘This office is so professional and very patient focused.’’
John J., Actual Smile Artistry Patient
QUESTIONS ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Consult our FAQs below or give us a call!
- What can I expect with the implant process?Implants have three parts: the titanium post, the abutment, and a crown. The process starts by placing the titanium post within your jawbone. During the healing process, the post will fuse with your jawbone, becoming the new tooth root. Once healed, Dr. Clausen will place the abutment onto the post to make room for the crown. From there, he will beautifully restore and blend the crown with your smile, creating a natural-looking tooth. You’ll walk out of our office with a beautiful smile.
- What are my implant options?With the advancements in technology, there are many ways to have a secure artificial tooth.
- Single Implant Placement: The traditional method to replace single or multiple teeth where our dentists will place the titanium post, abutment, and crown.
- Implant-Retained Dentures: This is a great option for any denture wearers to create a secure and stabilized fit. With implant-retained dentures, multiple titanium posts are placed into the jawbone and then a denture is securely placed on top of the posts. This minimizes any slipping, clicking, or discomfort that can accompany poor-fitting dentures.
- All-on-4: This is the preferred method when you need a full arch of teeth. This includes placing four implants within the jawbone and placing a full set of teeth within that arch. If you’re tired of ill-fitting dentures, this option may be right for you.
- Will this procedure hurt?It’s our number one priority to make sure you’re comfortable. Before starting, we’ll discuss all of our amenity options and methods to ensure you feel comfortable throughout the entire treatment.