EXCEPTIONAL STEPS FOR YOUR SAFETY!
Our whole office air is now treated with a 24/7 purification & sterilization system.
Infection control has always been a top priority at Smile Artistry, as I’m sure you are aware of at your visits. We want to share the infection control procedures we follow and some exceptional steps we have taken for your safety. Smile Artistry has extensively researched new state of the art protective systems.
Infection control equipment:
- Smile Artistry has invested in the best infection control equipment on the market. The office air is treated with an Ozone purification system. This system constantly works to sterilize all areas of the office, killing viruses and bacteria day and night.
- Individual clinical rooms now have HVAC machines, which more than doubles the evacuation strength of others on the market. These are to effectively and efficiently address concerns of working with aerosol sprays generated from our ultrasonic teeth cleaning instruments and drills.
- In addition, we have converted additional rooms with new equipment for dental hygienists. This will allow extra time for sterilization and more space for distancing.
We have added the following precautions to protect our patients and team:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. These same questions will be asked when you come to the office.
- We kindly ask you to wear a protective mask or scarf upon entering the office until your initial screening has been completed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing.
- For your protection, please be aware appointments may last longer than normal with the additional screening. Together we work diligently to diagnose and communicate any future needs.
We care deeply about all of you and want you to know that we are going above and beyond!
Our office strictly follows recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidelines that may be issued.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.