Our office is open and seeing patients!
GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND!
Infection control has always been a top priority at Smile Artistry, as I’m sure you are aware of at your visits. We want to share the infection control procedures we follow and some exceptional steps we have taken for your safety. Dr. McNeill has extensively researched new state of the art protective systems.
We care deeply about all of you and want you to know that we are going above and beyond!
Our office strictly follows recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidelines that may be issued.
We have added the following precautions to protect our patients and team:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. These same questions will be asked when you come to the office.
- We kindly ask you to wear a protective mask or scarf upon entering the office until your initial screening has been completed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. Please call the office from your car to notify us when you arrive. We will ask you to remain in your car until we are completely ready. We will do our very best not to keep you waiting.
- For your protection, please be aware appointments may last longer than normal with the additional screening. Together we work diligently to diagnose and communicate any future needs.
- We have added additional team members to prevent a delay in your health needs and have also extended our hours to prevent limitations with scheduling.
New infection control equipment:
- Smile Artistry has invested in the best infection control equipment on the market. The office air will be treated with an Ozone purification system. This will constantly work to sterilize all areas of the office, killing viruses and bacteria day and night.
- In each clinical area, we will be adding HVAC machines, which will more than double the evacuation strength of others on the market. These are to effectively and efficiently address concerns of working with aerosol sprays generated from our ultrasonic teeth cleaning instruments and drills.
- In addition, we have converted additional rooms with new equipment for dental hygienists. This will allow extra time for sterilization and more space for distancing. We will have four hygiene rooms for two dental hygienists.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.