THE EXPERT DENTISTS IN REDMOND, WA
The innovators of advanced cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, and facial rejuvenation.
SELECT AN EXPERT
Scroll through and choose your dental provider.
DR. KAREN MCNEILL
Extensive knowledge of and expertise in cosmetic dentistry for Redmond and Seattle.
Since 1992, Dr. Karen McNeill has established herself as one of the preeminent professionals in her field, having helped hundreds of patients improve their smiles and their oral health.
Dr. Karen McNeill is unparalleled in the Northwest. She has earned praise from her patients, respect from her colleagues, and attention from local media. She sets herself apart from other dentists with her extensive knowledge of and expertise in cosmetic dentistry, much of which she acquired while attending the prestigious LVI Global for advanced cosmetic, neuromuscular and reconstructive dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry truly involves a balance of art and science. Dr. McNeill combines an eye for aesthetics and design with technical skill and precision to create beautiful, radiant smiles for her patients. As every patient is different, she takes pride in creating smiles that are unique and perfectly individualized for each patient. As a patient of Dr. McNeill, you can rest assured that you are entrusting the uniqueness of your smile and your oral health to one of the preeminent and highly experienced dentists in the world.Certification / Professional Memberships:
- University of Washington – Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- LVI Global for Advanced Dental Studies – LVI Graduate – Full Accreditation
- Full Mouth Reconstruction / Anterior (Frontal) Aesthetics
- Complex Occlusion / Neuromuscular Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Washington State Dental Association
DR. HOLDEN CLAUSEN
Your provider for general dentistry and implant dentistry.
Dr. Clausen is an accomplished dentist, focusing on the quality of care and customer satisfaction in general dentistry, including implant placement and restoration.
Dr. Clausen believes it’s crucial to be personable with all of his patients. His top priority is providing high-quality dentistry for his patients and visually educating them on what’s going on with their oral health. Whenever you have a question or concern for Dr. Clausen, he’ll welcome your curiosity with open arms.Education:
- Received DDS at NYU College of Dentistry
- Received dual degrees in Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry & Neuroscience at the University of St. Thomas
- Before coming to Smile Artistry, Dr. Clausen was a part of a dental practice in New Jersey, practicing endodontics, periodontal therapy, and wisdom teeth removal
- Dr. Clausen has gained vast experience in placing implants with the top implant masters and oral dental surgeons from across the country. Participates in continuing education for placing and restoring dental implants.
- General dentistry residency at the Columbia University – Harlem Hospital HHC
‘‘Dr. McNeil and her entire team are amazing! This is by far the best service and dental work I have ever had done. I will be recommending everyone I know!’’
Kim D., A Smile Artistry Patient
BRIAN WHALEY ARNP
Turn back the clock with facial rejuvenation services.
We are honored to introduce Brian Whaley, ARNP-BS of Restoration Aesthetics. Brian brings years of experience in facial rejuvenation and re-contouring with Botox, Dysport, and dermal fillers….the perfect complement to your smile!
Initially trained at Georgetown as ARNP in Neonatology 1994, ICU intensivist, National Board certified. Developed polished professional calm persona and precise motor skills required saving babies for a decade.Cross trained in Medical Aesthetics in 2001 and opened Kendall Aesthetics, his practice in Miami. Simultaneously recruited to the full-time medical staff at Miami Institute, as director of Cosmetic Dermatology in world-renowned plastic surgery practice and mentored with internationally recognized surgeons. Adjunct faculty FIU ARNP masters program.Relocated to Dallas, Texas and became the national instructor for NLI, the largest aesthetics training program in the USA. He taught advanced injection techniques and many aspects of wellness to doctors and other providers from across the USA. He’s a lecturer, author, and developer of the 3D face approach.Relocated to Seattle for the opportunity to be on Seattle Children’s medical staff last year and while doing so, opened Restoration Aesthetics at Smile Artistry. Recognizing his skill, they brought him on board to round out the team! Over 30 years of experience, fully licensed and insured, and has a growing following. We are glad to introduce Brian Whaley, ARNP-BC!
IN THE MEDIA
Smile Artistry is recognized throughout the community for their advanced dentistry and has even appeared in local media.